Hi, I’m Lyd. I’m a 20 year old English student and my posts will reflect a few things that are central to my life:
- Books– In case the English student bit wasn’t a giveaway, I’m a big fan of books. I can’t wait to tell you all my thoughts and reflections on a whole range of genres and authors.
- Yoga– When my heads not in a book, it’s trying to reach the floor in a forward bend. As President of the yoga society, I love yoga and I wish to broadcast this love to you all.
- Mental Well being- Mental health is important. We all need to focus on it more and I want to help bring this focus. I will be discussing my own experiences as well as some useful coping mechanisms to ensure that you have a happy and balanced mind.
- Relationships- Our personal relationships make us who we are, so we need to know how to make them as healthy and fulfilling as possible. My own boyfriend James will be mentioned a lot, we have built a relationship based on mutual respect, love and communication and I want to tell you how.
- University- Uni is meant to be one of the best times of your lives. And sometimes it is, but sometimes it’s not. I want to provide a truthful evaluation of the University experience, from the good, the bad and the ugly.
I think that’s me about summed up. I hope you enjoy reading what I’ve got to say and please feel free to message me if you wish to discuss anything I blog about.
You can reach me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/lydia.adamswainwright, Instagram under ‘lydia_adamsw’, or email at email@example.com.