Heya folks! It’s Morgan again, back from my mini break and here with another makeup tutorial. This time I’m doing a mini series based on the Eeveelutions from Pokemon! For this tutorial I’ll be showing you how I created this Eevee inspired look:
- The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer
- Snazaroo Face Paint – White
- Revolution Ghost Finish Powder
- Nyx Love Contours All palette – Shades 1, 3, 4, 6 and 12
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush – Fairy Flush (this is my favourite blush at the moment but any dusky pink blush or eyeshadow will work great!)
- Morphe 35C palette – Dark brown
- Miss Beauty Liquid Liner
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil – Milk
- Laura Geller Lashboss Mascara
- Nyx Liquid Suade lipstick – Brooklyn Thorn
Base & Face:
- I used The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer to prime my face after moisturising and popping in my brown contacts.
- Using the Snazaroo White face paint and a face painting sponge I dabbed white onto the places where natural highlights would fall on my face : the cheekbones, nose, forehead, chin and above the lip.
- You want this to be really exaggerated because we want a really high contrast between this and the contour.
- I used the Revolution Ghost Finish powder to set the white paint and make it easier to blend later on.
- Using a cool toned brown (shade 12) from the Nyx Love Contours All palette and an angled contour brush I applied my super exaggerated contour.
- You want this to hit where shadows would fall: under the cheekbones, sides of the chin, sides of the nose, along the hairline and in the temples.
- Then I used an oval brush just to blend the edges between the white and the contour, the goal is to create a white to brown gradient similar to what you would see on a fawn!
- Then I applied the Tarte Fairy Flush blush to my cheeks, nose and to my upper and lower lip line.
- Moving onto the brows, I used a dark brown that matched my wig from the Morphe 35C palette and an angled brush.
- As always I sprayed my brush with setting spray before picking up the product to get really sharp lines!
- I decided to apply some freckles, for this I cut off a square from a stippling sponge and rounded out the edges with scissors. If you don’t have a stippling sponge skip to step 5!
- I sprayed the sponge with water and dabbed it in the same colour we used for contour. Then I pressed it gently against my cheek to leave a group of small dots on my face. I repeated this all over my cheeks, nose and up to my forehead.
- For some larger freckles I took the pointed end of my angled brow brush, sprayed it with water and then applied dots of the contour colour we used before over my cheeks, nose and forehead.
- The eyes are pretty simple! Use the same fluffy brush for all these steps to save time! Start by covering the entire eyelid in a light cream shade (shade 1) all the way up to the brow bone.
- Use a light cool toned brown (shade 3) and apply this to the outer corner towards the middle of the eyelid.
- Using a dark brown shade (shade 6) apply on the outer corner again but not as far into the center.
- Use an almost black brown (shade 4) right in the crease in the outer corner of the eye to add depth. Don’t forget to blend!
- I use the Miss Beauty Liquid Liner to create a small wing to open up the eye. For a perfect wing, follow the angle of your bottom lash line outwards and connect to the top!
- I used the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk to add a white highlight in the inner corner of my eye and to line my water line.
- I then applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes!
- I decided to darken up the nose contour to really exaggerate the facial proportions. Using the fluffy eyeshadow brush from before, I applied the contour shade from before to the sides of my nose, essentially joining it up to my eyebrows.
- This will give the illusion of a deer-like nose, I think it looks sweet!
- Then I filled in my lips with the Nyx Brooklyn Thorn lipstick, creating a small triangle at the top of the lip to give the impression of an animal-like mouth.
- Finally, I used the same lipstick. To draw on a cute little button nose!
You’re all set! I wore this look with a long brown wig and a flower crown but feel free to dress it up however you want!
Thanks so much for reading guys!
Blessed be ~