I sometimes hate myself for the fact that I decided to study one more year. Especially now that I have to start making my assignments. Deadlines are getting closer, and that always stresses me out. So in this article, I’m going to give you some tips which might help you get everything done by the time your deadlines are here.
- I might sound like your mother right now: but start in time. Don’t wait until the last moment to start, it’ll give you some peace of mind.
- Read your assignment before you start. Make sure, you know exactly what you’ve got to do before you start, it’ll save you a lot of struggle.
- Take a step back. There always comes a point where you’re just typing away, not really knowing what you’re doing. That’s the moment you have to take a step back. Leave it for what it is, go do something else. When you’ve got a clear mind, you can start working again.
- Don’t rush it, take your time. Which you can, if you started in time…
- Don’t stess out, to your best, there is nothing more you can do.
These are the things which I keep in mind when I’m working on an assigment. And I’ve got to say, these tips have gotten me through these last three years pretty well…