Everyone knows I can’t resist a bathbomb, especially a bathbomb that’s creative and different to anything I’ve ever seen before!
Halloween is perfect for this kind of thing! All things Spooky and autumnal – from skulls to fangs to pumkin spiced all day everyday – yes I know I’m super basic – but there’s just something about the range this year that’s got me thinking… where can I buy all of them?! And where can I do it so it doesn’t break my bank!!
Now I can’t answer the latter but I can give you guys and myself the pointers on where to get some gorgeous bathtime treats this October!
1. I’ll start with my guilty pleasure – Prettysuds – The Blood of My Enemies! This is a popular kinda thing this year, cauldrons… I’m not sure why but they’re pretty cute and make a great teeny storage pot after you’re done! (Maybe you could use it to save any spare change you have to save up for your next batch of bathbombs!) You can find them here, in all kinds of scents and colours for £3.95.
2. Lush always stocks a brilliant range of seasonal treats, (guess what’s coming this Christmas!!) and it would be silly not to include them on my list, so my lush starter is this beautiful pumpkin king available right here or in store for £4.25.
3. You guys remember my new fave Amazebombs? The mother-daughter duo that have some super creative flare and phenomenal products? Yup they have a Halloween range which is all so perfect too! In traditional style these bombs are filled with a little something to enjoy whilst soaking in the bath! A scary story!! The whole set of three available here for £13.99! So I’m tied between these three! Once again Amazebombs have amazed me in what they can think of to put inside a bathbomb… fake fangs?! Say what! Or spiders… now I’m gonna say the fake fangs cause spiders are filling my house at the moment.
4. Lush have so many products that it’s hard to pin down just a few, so here’s my second helping of lush’s Spoopy collection! This JellyBomb (I know I don’t like them much but LOOK at this one!!) Ectoplasm looks awesome AF and I’m excited to get my hands on one right here for £4.95.
5. Another one of those amazing Prettysuds products is this stunning skull shaped bathbomb! I’m in love with this product and I cannot wait to dip my toes in! Again, so many colours and fragrances to choose from here, for £3.95!
6. Not just for halloween! this Hexbomb is well… the bomb! At £7.99 it is a little steep but you honestly will not regret it… I know Jazmin has just bought one and it’s got me itching to get another for myself, and Halloween is the perfect excuse? Right? Here you go gals!